Roseburg VA Health Care System
VA is providing COVID-19 vaccines, as authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supply varies by facility. Get more information about COVID-19 vaccines at VA.
VA is now offering Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine booster shots to Veterans, spouses and caregivers who have already received a full series of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at least six months ago. Not all VA facilities are offering Pfizer booster shots. Learn more about COVID-19 booster shots in VA.
You can also receive your Pfizer booster outside of VA. You can locate a vaccine site at https://www.vaccines.gov/search/. Make sure to take your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card when you go!
We continue to encourage all eligible individuals to get vaccinated.
What COVID-19 vaccines are currently being offered: Roseburg VA Health Care System (RVAHCS) is scheduling for single-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 and 2-dose Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
Who is currently eligible?:
- All enrolled Veterans in VA care, regardless of age or health condition(s)
- VA staff
- Eligible SAVE LIVES Act (SLA) Populations:
- All non-enrolled Veterans including Bad Conduct, Dishonorable, DVA, 12C, 12D groups
- Spouses of Veterans
- Caregivers (Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers)
- Caregivers of Veterans participating in VA’s Program of General Caregiver Support Services
- Caregivers of Veterans participating in VA’s Medical Foster Home Program, Bowel and Bladder Program, Home Based Primary Care Program or Veteran Directed Care Program
- CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
SLA individuals interested in COVID-19 vaccines through VA are encouraged to complete the online “Keep Me Informed Tool” (KMIT) found here: COVID-19 vaccines: Stay informed and help us prepare | Veterans Affairs. The completion of this tool will expedite the SLA COVID-19 vaccine registration and scheduling processes.
In the event SLA populations do not have access to the online KMIT, the SLA individual may call or walk-in to the Enrollment and Eligibility Office (541)-440-1000 x44024 (Roseburg: Building 1, Room E132A) or (458)-205-7894 / (458)-205 7896 (Eugene, Office 1C010) to register for the COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals are also welcome to register for the vaccine at the COVID-19 vaccine clinics. A vaccine appointment can be scheduled based on the soonest available date, time, and vaccine allocation.
Where are COVID-19 vaccines being administered?:
- Roseburg VA Medical Center, Eugene VA Health Care Center, Brookings VA Clinic, and North Bend VA Clinic.
- Veterans that receive care at the Eugene Downtown Clinic are eligible to schedule a vaccine appointment at any RVAHCS COVID-19 vaccine clinic.
Roseburg VA Health Care System, Bldg. 88, Pearl Pod
Eugene VA Health Care Center, Pearl and Sapphire Pods
North Bend and Brookings - TBD
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only